Friday 26 August 2016

More 'Forever' Aloe Vera Products On Test

Recently, I was asked to test out some Aloe Vera products by 'Forever'.  I'd already been gifted a couple of products from this brand (see my reviews here) & so, I was very interested to see what else this 'wonder plant' could come up with!   I was given a huge basket of goodies & this is what I managed to try out in the space of time I was given....





Here goes....

Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo & Conditioning Rinse

I have to say, I was a bit skeptical as to if this would leave my hair looking any good.  I'm very fussy with what goes on my hair & having had a few problems with my hair in the past, I wasn't sure if I would like this.
Well, I was wrong!
The shampoo lathered up really well & the conditioning rinse had a great consistency. 
The end result?  It made my hair feel soft, shiny & very bouncy - I could almost see myself in a L'oreal advert! 
Try them!  You maybe pleasantly surprised! 




Aloe MSM Gel

I do suffer from time to time with a bad back & I've used MSM in the past, so I thought I'd give this a try.  Now, I don't know if my back is too bad or I didn't give this enough of a go.  It went on fine but not sure I got too much relief.  I think maybe if I had had longer, it might have made a difference.

Aloe Lotion & Aloe Moisturising Lotion

To be honest, I couldn't tell much of a difference between these two but they both did a very good job.
I have very dry hands, so applying these lotions, really moisturised them well, leaving them super soft.
Very pleased! 




Forever Aloe Scrub

Used this Aloe scrub in the shower.  I always use a facial scrub while I'm conditioning my hair.  If I leave it in the shower, it keeps me up to date with my exfoliating routine. 
This scrub did leave my skin feeling very soft & super clean. 
The only drawback was....I really didn't like the smell!  But, if you can get over that, definitely go for this.  It does make your skin feel very clean. 

Aloe Hand & Face Soap

Well, I started this review with one of my favourites out of this Aloe Vera bundle & now I'm ending with another favourite! 
I absolutely loved this! 
It reminded me of a liquid soap my mum used to use on me as a child.  I don't know the name of it, but it was very 'pearly' & 'shimmery' & lathered up really well.  And this does exactly the same! 
I'm not sure I would use this on my face, but it felt lovely on my hands & again, they felt very soft.




So, if I was going to purchase any of these products, it would definitely be between the hair products & the hand & face soap.

Have you tried any Forever Aloe Vera products?  What were your thoughts?  I'd love to know! 

Bee x 



No comments:

Post a Comment