Thursday 29 March 2018

Putting a bit of (Gin)Zing back into my life with Origins!

Quite a while ago now I had a little sample of eye cream by Origins in a beauty box & let me tell you from the first time I used it, I was hooked! (In fact, I did mention it in a blog post here)  Ever since that sample ran out I have been meaning to purchase a pot.  It was from their Ginzing range.  


Promising to refresh, brighten & de-puff - it definitely did all these things! 

Now, as I say, I had been meaning to repurchase it....Little did I know that my amazing best friend Laura (www.lashingsoflittlel.blogspot.co.uk) would surprise me; not just with the eye cream but a whole set of Origins goodies wrapped up in a gorgeous red gift box! (Thank you!!)


Inside the box were 4 different Origins products, along with a little sample & a lovely purple makeup/toiletry pouch.



So, first up, a pot of the Ginzing energy-boosting gel moisturizer
 

As with the amazing Ginzing refreshing eye cream, this cream felt wonderful as soon as I rubbed it into my skin.  It really does awaken your skin & feels so refreshing with a lovely clean feeling.  It smells fabulous too!  A lovely orange-y scent!  I will definitely be repurchasing.  I love it as much as the eye cream! 

Next up, & not from their Ginzing range, their Original Skin renewal serum.  


It contains Willowherb to de-stress, smooth & renew your skin.  Again, it smells fresh & does the job well.  But, I must say I've not noticed as much of a difference in my skin as I do with the Ginzing moisturizer.  I apply this serum underneath the moisturizer, however sometimes I do feel my moisturizer is all that I need!

And finally from Origins & again from their Ginzing range, a refreshing scrub cleanser.  


Now this stuff does smell just like freshly squeezed oranges & reminds me of summer (we need the sun back!).  You massage just a small amount onto wet skin & rinse it off & it leaves your skin squeaky clean & SO smooth! 

Can you tell I love the Origins Ginzing range?  I think so! 

Origins - you have yourself a new customer! 

Bee x 

7 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Bee! I'm glad you loved it! Great blog post as usual! We will have to collab soon! Big Love, L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page . Amazing products . I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, great products - You won't be disappointed! x

      Delete
  3. I am in love with skin treatments and when you throw in a cute, purple bag, I'm sold! I will most definitely give this a try - adding it to my birthday wish list now!

    ReplyDelete