Tuesday 26 January 2016

DELICIOUS ALCHEMY GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE PURELY OATY FRUITY MUESLI

I've been gluten & dairy free since October 2014.  I was previously diagnosed with gluten & cows milk intolerance about 10 years ago & was very strict with my diet for several years but like many people, I let my diet lapse, fooling myself that I was well.  It wasn't until more & more symptoms were occurring that I realised my diet & with the approval of my doctor (always consult your GP before embarking on a diet change) needed a severe overhaul.  So, here I am today, avoiding all wheat, gluten & dairy (cows milk only as I can eat sheep & goats milk) & feeling a lot better! And since my diet is a bit restrictive, I'm always on the look out for new products.
So, in my local supermarket recently I came across a gluten & dairy free muesli.  It's brightly coloured packaging called out to me, with its 'purely oaty fruity' labelling & 'gluten free magic' slogan. It is by a company with the funky name 'Delicious Alchemy'. It claimed it was 'fruity, oaty, crunchy & yummy' & yes, it was! I mixed it with my regular almond milk & it didn't disappoint! It's really tasty - it's made up of gluten free oats, raisins, sultanas, cranberries, dates, rice flakes & seeds.  It filled me up for hours - just what you need to keep you going in a morning! 
And after writing about that....I'm hungry now! 
What do you like to eat for breakfast? Let me know! 

Bee x 



No comments:

Post a Comment