Tuesday 12 January 2016

This is me, Mabel's Beauty Bee....

Hi, 
& welcome to Mabel's Beauty Bee! I've finally taken the plunge & joined the blogging world! 
In my real life I'm a mobile beauty therapist, running my business for the last 10 years & along the way I've picked up a tip or two, which I would love to share with you! (That rhymes!)
My passion for all things beauty will be found across the 'pages' of this blog along with other things too - I'm also keen to share my tips & recipes for all things gluten & dairy free - as one of those 'awkward people' who can't eat wheat or cows milk, life doesn't have to be that hard! 
Anyway, I think that's all you need to know about me....for now....
So, are we sitting comfortably? The journey is just about to begin....

Bee x


Ps.... This blog is dedicated to Mabel. One of life's beautiful people....& it was a pleasure to be her granddaughter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment