Monday 25 April 2016

My Night Time Skin Care Routine

My skin care last thing at night does vary, but I thought I'd share with you my current routine.


So, first up, if I have quite a lot of makeup on, to give my skin a good cleanse, I will use a facial wash.  My current favourite is the Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser by Simple.  It's gentle on my skin & contains vitamin B5 & vitamin C.  I clean this off with a muslim cloth (I have many by Liz Earle - I use her hot cloth cleanser too sometimes, which is another product!).  Then, I pat my skin dry.

After that, theres usually still a bit of residue makeup, so I soak a few cotton pads in Garnier's Micellar water (I LOVE this stuff! - see my review here) & thoroughly cleanse my face & neck.

Onto cream - I apply my Garnier Miracle sleeping cream (see my last post) & then under my eyes, my Garnier (I know; a lot of Garnier products!) rollerball eye gel (review) to relax my eyes.  While I mention it, I am still on the look out for a new eye cream, if anyone can recommend one?

Finally, before bed, I apply my Songbird Naturals lip balm in vanilla - it's really thick & moisturising.  Perfect before bed.  Then, my current hand cream, which at the moment is Emma Bridgewater's Feels Like Home.  It contains camomile, lavender & orange blossom & smells divine!  I also apply a bit of This Works: Breathe In pulse point gel & then I spritz my pillow with This Works: Deep Calm pillow spray & take a deep breath!

And now.....
To bed...
Night night!

Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment