Tuesday 6 December 2016

My Winter Essential: Keeping my feet cosy courtesy of Marks & Spencer!

It's that time of year when all you want is to keep cosy & warm!  And yes, it is winter, so what is pretty essential in your winter wardrobe?  Yep, boots! 

Now, I do already own long boots, but it was a pair of ankle boots that I was after. 

I am quite tall, (hovering between 5'7" & 5'8") so I don't really need any help in the height department & I must admit, me walking in heels is all very ridiculous, so sensible flats were the order of the day!

So, on a recent shopping trip to Marks & Spencer, I spied some gorgeous black biker style boots.  I found that they also do them in a lovely taupe colour but I thought black would be best as they would go with everything.  



I tried them on.  They fitted like a dream! 

The boots have a lovely fur-like trim inside the ankle to make them extra snuggly & so they are really comfy they have something called Insolia Flex which is endorsed by the UK college of Podiatrists to insure comfort & correct positioning of your feet.  

And... at only £29.50, they were a great price point too! 




They seem to go with every outfit - I think they will be welded to my feet throughout winter! 

Perfect! 

Now, about that taupe pair.......!

What's your winter essential?  I'd love to know! 

Bee x 

No comments:

Post a Comment