Monday 28 November 2016

Discovering Volume with John Frieda

As you will probably know from reading my blog, I like to find new products to help with my hair!  Well, I have found another saviour (see my previous post - 'My Current Hair Saviours') & it comes courtesy of John Frieda!

I recently received this in a beauty box & I have not looked back.  It is incredible!

This 'wonder potion' is the 7-Day Volume In-Shower Treatment in the John Frieda Luxurious Volume range.  I have the 100ml size which is currently priced on the Boots website at £9.99.



So, all you have to do is shampoo & condition your hair as normal & then apply 3-4 pumps all over your hair & leave about 3-5 minutes before rinsing off. 

The treatment is packed full of protein & keratin goodness & keeps your hair volumized for up to 7 days.

And its true! 



I was instantly impressed from the very first wash.  You don't reapply this product until at least your third wash & to be honest, you don't need to.  It really does keep your hair feeling thick & full. 

And that, is exactly what I'm looking for! 

What's your favourite hair treatment?  Let me know! 

Bee x   

No comments:

Post a Comment