Wednesday 13 September 2017

Soothe your aching muscles by doing some 'Liquid Yoga'

So you've read the title of this blog post & you are wondering what on earth I'm on about?

No, it's not a new exercise fad, but a bath soak by Mio skincare called Liquid Yoga.  And, as it says on the label, it assures that it will 'relax, restore & remineralise'.  I must say, it definitely does!


I've been plagued with back problems since a car accident in 2003 & I'm always on the look out for natural pain relief & this little bottle does indeed help.

It's full of essential oils, arnica (perfect for bruising) & magnesium.  It has a lovely fresh minty fragrance & it really does soothe your muscles as you soak.

The quality of the product is excellent & having looked at other products in the Mio range, I am really interested to know more about this brand.

I really don't make enough time to relax & I know I should, so I think I will be using this bath soak more often - as it says on the bottle, it's your 'personal masseuse'.



It really does work! 

Right, I better purchase a bigger bottle then! 

Bee x  

No comments:

Post a Comment