Wednesday 6 December 2017

The BEST Facial Moisturiser I think I've ever owned & it's by Olay!

This blog as you may know, is dedicated to my wonderful Grandmother, Mabel.  I'm sure it's from her that I inherited my love for all things beauty (my love of makeup comes from my mum!) & from what I can remember, when I was a child, her love of the brand Olay was very evident.  Without fail, she used their classic Beauty Fluid everyday (another great product I love!) & her skin always looked amazing.  Now, whenever I smell the unmistakable scent of Olay's Beauty Fluid, it evokes fond memories of my time spent with her.

Onto present day & I'm also a massive fan (as seen in other posts here & here) of Olay, so much so, that I think one of their moisturisers is the best I've ever tried.  I consistently repurchase it.  Whenever I deviate to another cream, once I'm finished, I always end up coming back to this!

What's it called?  It is Olay's 2 in 1 Hydration & Radiant Glow moisturiser with SPF15.


It glides onto the skin really easily - it's lightweight & doesn't clog your pores.  With light reflecting particles & really improves the look of your skin, making you look more revived & radiant! 

And the smell reminds me of being on holiday! 

It doesn't break the bank either - always a good thing in my book!

What's not to love?  I'm sure Mabel would have loved it too! 

I really don't think I can find a better moisturiser. Thank you Olay! 

So, do you have a favourite brand or product that you keep going back to? I'd love to know!

Bee x 




No comments:

Post a Comment