Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Only Makeup Brush Bag You Will Ever Need!


I love all things beauty - no surprise there!  I am a full time mobile beauty therapist & a part time beauty blogger after all!  And, I also love to be organised, so when I heard about the lovely makeup bags that YouTuber Gracie Saunderson (https://www.youtube.com/user/GracieSaunderson   ) handmade herself, I thought it would be perfect to ad one to my collection!

Now, I do have many a makeup bag (see, organisation!) but I'm lacking in bags for my brushes whenever I go away.  I find that I have to just shove them in with my other makeup & they can end up getting all sorts of products on them! 

So, when the opportunity came for me to purchase a lovely bag from Gracie, I decided to opt for a brush bag.  They all come in different ranges but I opted for the NOIR collection.


The NOIR collection looks very chic & 'high-end' in a black quilted leatherette (very 'Chanel'!) with a lovely bright pink lining.  As well as the brush bag, the range includes a makeup bag & a larger cosmetic bag.

The brush bag is the perfect size to store all my brushes that I need to take away with me, with a generous size of 22.5cm x 12cm.

I must say, not only was I very impressed by the look of the bag when it arrived, but also how well packaged it was!  It came in a bright pink outer packaging & inside it was beautifully wrapped with pink tissue paper, cellophane, a bow & a lovely card thanking me for my order.  


Its the little touches like these that will make you want to order again.

Now for the actual 'road test' of the bag....

I recently visited my parents in Norfolk & dutifully packed my new brush bag.  And it did the job! 

As I have already said, it fitted all my brushes in perfectly, with a good quality zip closing & the fabric held up to my 'foundation covered' fingers - a quick wipe & it was as good as new!  It looks so smart & glamorous!


I am so impressed with this bag, that I may consider the other sizes too! 

Now you've heard what I think, take a look for yourself on the website - www.graciesaunderson.com

Well done Gracie, I love my brush bag! Thank you! 

Bee x  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment