Wednesday 27 July 2016

A Tattoo I Can Change Every 24 Hours! - Maybelline New York Color Tattoos

Why has it taken me so long to try out these?  I don't really know, but I'm glad I did! 

I can tell you straight away that the 24hr Color Tattoos by Maybelline are AMAZING!  



I try not to make life too difficult for myself (I don't always accomplish this, by the way!) & this includes makeup.  And these eyeshadows definitely do make it easy.  Would you like a wash of colour that looks stunning & takes zero effort?  I think so! 

They are so easy to apply as they are a gel-cream formula.  You can pop some on with your finger & blend or use your regular eyeshadow brush.  And believe me they do not budge! Hence the name Tattoo!  (It took me a while to remove the swatches off my hand for this blog post - they don't move!)



There are a mixture of matte & shimmer colours in the collection & I'm definitely partial to a bit of shimmer!  So, the colours I currently have are -
35 - On and On Bronze
65 - Pink Gold
15 - Endless Purple



The colour pay off is wonderful & once on the lid, the effect is stunning (you could use as a base for other colours too - they are very like MAC Paint Pots) - no one will ever know it only took you a few seconds to apply!  Definitely a good 'on the go' shadow!

The price point is not bad too, as the amount of product you get for your money will last you quite a while. 

So, have I convinced you yet to buy these?  I think so! 


On a side note, I'm late to the party yet again - I finally purchased Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara.  A lovely brush & easy to apply, but I'm still undecided if it is as amazing as everyone says.  It has been good but not sure if it is really outstanding....
Hmm...the jury is still out! 



So, that is it from me for now...till next time!

Bee x   

No comments:

Post a Comment