Friday 8 July 2016

MY JUNE FAVOURITES!

June has disappeared & we are into July!  But, before last month becomes a distant memory, I will share with you my 'June Joys'! 

Here goes!


Summer MAC Lippie...

Since 2016 has been the year of purchasing MAC products for me, of course, I must mention a new favourite lippie.  It's the shade Flamingo!  



It's a lustre finish so quite sheer when applied, (don't be put off by how bright it looks in the bullet) but you can build it up.  It's a true summery shade, a lovely corally pink & feels very comfortable on the lips. 


Bronzing Goodness from Bourjois...

I've used this bronzer for quite a while now, but I'd given it a bit of a break & tried other brands.  But, of course, I've eventually succumbed & repurchased this.  It's perfect!  It's the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder.  My shade is no. 51 & is perfect for my skin tone.  I love the chocolate bar packaging & obviously the gorgeous chocolate smell! Delicious!! 



In my opinion, it is one of the best bronzers on the market.  Definitely check it out & the other varieties in the range.  It's affordable & one you will be reaching for all this summer! 


Mermaid Brushes...

As you will probably know, I am a huge fan of the Real Techniques brushes, but there is another brand that has caught my eye!  Spectrum!   They are beautiful! 

I received a blusher brush in a beauty box, started using it & absolutely loved it.  A perfect shape to add a pop of colour to your cheeks & super soft.

I recently went to the Beauty UK show (I'm a mobile beauty therapist by day!) & Spectrum had a stand there.  So, I thought I'd try out their eyeshadow brushes & wasn't disappointed. They are so soft, perfect for applying & blending & just so pretty in perfect mermaid colours! (If you buy a set of brushes, they come in a cute seashell bag!) 

I have A06, A08 & A18 (so far!)



They are just really lovely brushes & a great price too. Great value for money.  


Kipling Bags...

So, over recent years, I've built up a bit of a collection of Kipling bags.  Not many purchased by me though!   Most have been given to me by my auntie & my mum!  The latest one was again given to me by my wonderful mum & I adore it! (Thanks again mum if you are reading!)

I love the practicality of Kipling bags.  They have really wearable fabric, so I never have to worry about getting my bag wet or dirty, as you can wash them.  Kipling always have lots of pockets for all your essentials, come in a range of colours, have sturdy zips (they originally did luggage, & still do, so the zips are brilliant!) & are just excellent! 

The bag my mum gifted me is the 'Deena' & perfect for everyday.  It's in black, so goes with everything & again has lots of pockets for your phone, purse, sunglasses & makeup.  It's a cross-body style too, so very comfortable to wear. Great for travelling.



If you have never tried Kipling bags before, definitely check them out.  There is a style for everyone's taste - find them on their website (kipling.com), QVC or their own store & some independent stores stock them too. 


New coffee...

I was after a new coffee for my cafetiere, so in my local Morrisons I spied some Taylors of Harrogate coffee.  I was sure I'd tried theirs before but I'd never purchased it myself.  

I decided to go for their Brasilia version.  It's a 'lively' flavour (as it says on the packaging!), a medium to rich roast with a slight chocolatey flavour & is delicious!


 


Definitely one to repurchase. 




Right, that's my favourites for the month of June - so I'm off to grab another cuppa! 

Bee x 












No comments:

Post a Comment