Thursday 14 July 2016

'Lemon Thai' - Thai Kitchen & Coffee Bar in Ross on Wye, Herefordshire

You know that moment when you think, 'why didn't I visit here sooner?' - yep, I thought that a couple of weekends ago, when looking for somewhere to have lunch.

With dietary requirements as picky as mine (I'm sorry, its not my fault, honest!), there are always limitations & I didn't realise there was a place suitable for me right on my doorstep!  It's the 'Lemon Thai' in Ross on Wye (that rhymes!) - it's a Thai kitchen & coffee bar.  They also do takeaway.  And so for me, they are perfect - their ingredients are gluten & dairy free!



I went for the Thai Yellow curry & it was delicious!   It was brimming with fresh ingredients of sweet & new potatoes, baby corn, onions & sugar snap peas.



I had a friend with me & she went for Dang Thai noodles - a very yummy bowl full of beetroot, chilli & greens, all enveloped in a fragrant sauce. 



The presentation of both dishes was wonderful & highly professional, as were the staff - extremely attentive & friendly.  The kitchen too is in sight of the dining area, which is so reassuring, as you can see what is being prepared right in front of you.   

Lemon Thai is a real gem in Ross & I'm so happy to have found a place that caters for my needs.  I'll definitely be back - if I had my way I'd be lunching there everyday! 

If you live in or around the Ross on Wye area, check them out (you can follow them on Facebook too).  I can assure you, you won't be disappointed! 

Just fancy some rice noodles now....

Bee x   

1 comment:

  1. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.
    เคส Huawei Gr5 2017

    ReplyDelete