Thursday 19 October 2017

Grab a Perfect Cuppa with Beanies

I've been meaning to do a post on these coffees for a while now.  I didn't need to keep 'testing' them - I knew straight away that I would love them!

The company is called 'Beanies' & these instant coffees are only 2 calories per cup! Perfect. 


I am a self-confessed coffee addict & when some dear friends discovered these coffees (yes, all credit goes to them! Thank you!), they had to buy them for me!

And, I've been adding to the collection ever since.  (There's so many flavours I want to try!)

The flavours I have so far are;

Amaretto Almond (would go great with cake!)


Hazelnut (Perfectly nutty!)


Chocolate (Lovely choccie flavour)


Chocolate Orange (Just like 'Terrys'!)


Cinder Toffee (Just fab!)


Irish Cream (Lovely flavour)


They are all absolutely delicious (I drink them with either Soya Milk or Almond Milk due to my cow's milk intolerance) but I have to say I'm torn between 2 favourites - Amaretto & Cinder Toffee!  Yum!

Beanies started back in 2009 & are constantly creating new flavours; they've even created a coffee with added vitamin D!  

Their website is amazing; full of recipes of how to 'pimp up' your coffee & other fun things.  Their aim, they say, is to 'revolutionise the average coffee & fill the world with flavour' & they are doing a very good job of it!  I've never tried such lovely instant coffee before. 

There is 3 on my list that I definitely want to try next - Cinnamon & Hazelnut,
Coconut Delight

Cookie Dough!

So, who will be kind enough to buy these for me??

Anyone?!

Bee x


PS...As I type this, I've just been sipping on the Hazelnut coffee....delicious! 


  




No comments:

Post a Comment