Tuesday 1 March 2016

My February Favourites!

It really doesn't seem that long ago I was sorting out my January favourites - time does fly! But, today is the 1st of March so as another month has disappeared I better share with you my February must-haves! 




Keeping My Eyes Bright...

So, I've been using this for quite a while...the Caffeine Eye Roll on by Garnier.  I have been using this morning & night.  I find it really refreshing in the morning as it really does wake my eyes up!  And at night time it soothes my tired peepers ready for bed time.
The rollerball is metal which feels really cold & soothing.  It is very easy to apply & particularly great when you are in a rush in a morning (no sticky fingers from creams & gels!).
While I don't think it has totally rid me of my dark shadows but it definitely has reduced the puffiness under my eyes.
I guess due to the fact it is so inexpensive it won't work miracles but it does do enough to refresh, hydrate & reduce the appearance of tired eyes.


The Cleanest Skin Ever...

In all my years of trying to find something that will take all my makeup off, I think I've finally found it!  It's another product from Garnier to make my favourites in February!  It's the micellar water for combination & sensitive skin.
I've mentioned my love for this cleansing water & others before (here) & since that post I've not changed my mind.  I think I've repurchased this product about 5 or 6 times!  It takes off my makeup well - I use about 4 cotton pads to remove it all.  It feels very refreshing on my skin & doesn't sting my eyes.  I have a lovely clean feeling afterwards!
It comes in a 400ml bottle (& it also comes in a handy travel/trial size too!)& is really good value for money - It seems to always be on offer, which is a bonus too!
I think this will be a 2016 favourite - not just for February!


Clean & Shiny Hair...

So, I recently received in a beauty box a clarifying shampoo by Kebelo.  I have heard quite a lot about clarifying shampoos & thought could they really do that much? 
They can!
From the first use I couldn't believe how shiny my hair managed to look.  Now, my hair has had it's fair share of problems & it's also coloured.  So, this shampoo was perfect for me to use to give it a real detox (you use it once or twice a month) - exfoliating & rejuvenating it & gently giving my locks a purified shiny result.
I only had a small sample size but it's still going strong.  I maybe purchasing the full size when this runs out!


Keeping Cosy...

Now, onto clothes! 
I thought I would include this in my monthly favourites because, well, it has been almost surgically attached to me this month!  It's a lovely & very snuggly scarf from those bargains giants that are Primark!
It's huge, blanket-like, burgundy & very cosy & seems to go with everything!  And it's all the tiny price of £5.00!
It also comes in 3 other colours - cream, pale pink & black.  I may just have to see if I can grab the black one soon before they sell out.  I mean, you can never have too many scarves can you?!


It's Iconic...

Well, what more can I say?  I bet you could guess what my last favourite was this month?!  Yep, Makeup Revolution's Iconic 3. (see my review here)
Out of all the palettes I own, it's my real 'go to' for shadows - easy & very wearable.  And very affordable too - I definitely recommend it!


So, that's my favourites this month! What are yours?

Bee x




No comments:

Post a Comment