Monday 21 March 2016

That 'Kissed by the Sun' Look

So, if you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know my skin is rather on the pale side, so I will do anything to make myself look more 'alive'.  And while there isn't much sun outside & I don't have enough patience (or time at the moment!) to apply fake tan, I need something to make my face look like it's been kissed by the sun! 
And what better than one of my favourite make up brands at the moment to give me that glow - Makeup Revolution! 

I'm always hearing (& reading) so many good things about their collection & slowly creating quite a collection for myself, so I had to try their vivid baked bronzer in the shade 'Golden Days'.  It's an amazing £4.00 & comes in 3 other shades - 'Ready to Go', 'Rock on World' & 'Fame'. 


 



I apply it either as a contour for the hollows of my cheeks, or I give a general dusting all over my face. And I always apply down my neck (now, that IS pale!) to give it a subtle glow.  

It really is a lovely easy shade to wear without making you look orange.  And, if you are pale like me, you don't want a dramatic orangey look & you definitely don't with this.  If you do fancy a more dramatic look though, & have the skin tone to take it, I have read that you can do this by applying the bronzer with a wet brush.

So, for me, I think this is one of the best bronzers I've tried out lately.  I've used it lots already & it still looks almost like new as my photos show.  The packaging is smart but simple, it gives a good colour pay off & at a bargain price too....what's not to love? 

Have you tried this or any other of the shade range?  Or is there another bronzer you like or even prefer?  I'd love to know! 

Thanks! 

Bee x 

No comments:

Post a Comment