Friday 25 March 2016

New Shampoo & Conditioner Really IS Extraordinary!

My hair does tend to be on the frizzy side (see a previous hair blog here) & so I'm always on the hunt for something to give it a gloss & spring some life into it!  Also, despite being a bit frizzy, I do suffer from oily roots too (I know, my hair sounds a right pain!) so, you would think I'd never get the right kind of shampoo & conditioner to fit my needs.  Well, I think the people at L'Oreal have cracked it! 

After reading a little bit of the hype around their new offering, I thought I'd give it a go.  It's the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay shampoo & conditioner.  They only had the 400ml in the Boots store I was in, so I risked it & bought it! (It was at a good price too!) 




And it was worth the risk! I noticed a difference straight away after the first wash!  I honestly don't think my hair has ever felt so soft! 

The shampoo & conditioner contain 3 refined clays to help tackle oily roots & dry ends, which of course is ideal for me!  

It has balanced out my hair & I've found I don't have to wash my hair quite so often.  It also looks a lot smoother & shinier. 

There is also a dry shampoo & pre-wash treatment masque in the Extraordinary Clay range.  I'd love to try out the masque - my hair already looks a lot better, so it would be really interesting to see how much more so it could be with this! 

Have you tried this range?  If so, what did you make of it?  I'd love to know! 

Bee x 

3 comments:

  1. I love this shampoo and conditioner! I used to have to wash my hair every other day but even on day 3 it still looks fine :) so good! I really want to try the mask of it too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment Julia Ann. Hope your blog goes well!

    ReplyDelete