Wednesday 25 May 2016

'Nice Things' Cafe & Gift Shop in Ledbury, Herefordshire

Recently, I went out for breakfast to my favourite cafe, 'Nice Things'.  It's situated in the bustling market town of Ledbury in Herefordshire & it is a real gem! 



One reason why it's my favourite place to eat is that since I'm intolerant to wheat & cow's milk, I am always guaranteed to be able to eat & drink there, as they tailor their menu to suit everyone's needs & dietary requirements. They have such wide variety! 

The staff are super friendly & extremely professional.  The owners, Laura & Craig really are amazing at what they do - they really care for the customer. It has such a welcoming atmosphere that you won't want to leave!  Craig's food is superb.  His hearty soups & wonderful roast dinners are particular favourites of mine!!  They also serve the best coffee; putting the likes of Costa & Starbucks to shame! 

The gift shop is attached at the front of the cafe & is stocked full with a variety of local products, cards & gifts - perfect to treat yourself or a loved one.





So, when I headed to Nice Things recently for my breakfast, I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed - I ordered my usual large soya latte (Did I say how much I love their coffee?!) & then I went for their lighter option - the 'slimmer's breakfast' with gluten free toast - yum! 
My friend also ordered a cooked breakfast, toast & her usual mammoth hot chocolate!  The hot chocolates are wonderful too with lots of naughty cream, flakes & marshmallows!




Nice Things really is the perfect place to head out to - whether you fancy a cooked brekkie like me, a sunday roast, a toastie, a quick coffee & cake or just popping to the shop to buy a gift for a friend (or yourself!) - whatever it is you fancy, Nice Things suits everyone!  

If you are holidaying in Herefordshire (there is always lots of tourists, particularly in the summer months) or live in the locality & not tried it yet, make sure to check out Nice Things. It's the perfect cafe, restaurant & gift shop!  

Bee x 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like Nice Things as much as I do! Thanks for your comment, Laura.

    ReplyDelete