Wednesday 11 May 2016

The Liebster Award

I've been nominated by Holly from http://hollylizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/ for the Liebster Award.  Thank you very much Holly (go check out her blog, she's great!).  The Liebster Award is an award that recognizes small & upcoming blogs.



The rules for this are as follows;
1.  You should thank the person who nominated you & post a link to their blog on your blog
2.  Display the award on your blog
3.  Nominate 5 - 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award & have less than 200 followers
4.  List these rules in your post
5.  Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6.  Inform the people/blogs that you nominated them & provide them with a link to your post. 

So, here's the questions Holly has asked me to answer.  Here goes!

1.  Who inspires you the most?
My best friend Laura.  She has achieved a lot in her life & I would love to have her positivity.  She's always smiling!

2.  Have you ever been on a plane?  If yes, where did you go?
Yes, I've been on a plane several times. Been to many places including Florida, Dubai, Rhodes, Germany, Menorca & Tenerife.

3.  What is your favourite lipstick colour to wear?
That's a hard one! I love Modesty by MAC, Nude Pop by Clinique & shade 917 by Kiko!

4.  What is one song that you could listen to on repeat?
This is the hardest question!! I have too many! Err.. Any song by Robbie Williams or Take That, Don't Speak by No Doubt, Nobody Noticed It by Lisa Marie Presley, Careless Whisper by George Michael.... right I'll stop now! 

5.  Do you have a favourite film?  If yes, what is it?
Possibly a film called Rush (I like lots of films though!)

6.  What's your favourite perfume?
Roma by Laura Biagiotti

7.  If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
I'd just stick to dogs! Love them! 

8.  Who do you like more, Superman or Batman?
Superman!

9.  What is your dream job?
Probably my current one - my day job is a mobile beauty therapist & I love it. 

10. Do you play any instruments?  If yes, which ones?
I did play the recorder at school & also the organ when I was young.  I can't play either now! 

11. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog person, all the way!!

My nominated blogs;

Naomi - http://www.naomivictoria.co.uk/
Katie - http://katiesbeautiqueblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Stephanie - http://stephanieclairebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Amy-Jade - http://mylovesthisweek.blogspot.co.uk/
Frances - http://www.lovefrances.com/

I would like my nominated girlies to answer the following;

1.  If you could only use one brand of makeup, what would it be & why?
2.  If you could travel back to one decade, which one would it be & why?
3.  What is your favourite candle scent?
4.  What would your ideal day consist of?
5.  What is your favourite beauty treatment?
6.  Who are your top 3 youtubers?
7.  What do you do to relax?
8.  You meet a friend in Costa or Starbucks - what do you order?
9.  What is the one thing that is guaranteed to make you smile?
10.What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
11.What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Thanks again for the nomination Holly! I look forward to seeing the responses! 

Bee x 


No comments:

Post a Comment